Malabar college of Engineering and Technology jointly associated with AVASOFT (Chennai) organizing an On-Campus virtual placement drive for the final year and last two passed-out students of the college.RECRUITMENT PORTAL CLICK HERE
Expected date for recruitment: 4th week of Dec 2020.
Registration link: https://www.malabarcet.ac.in/placement_2020
AVASOFT is a 13-year Product company based out of Blue Bell Pennsylvania US with its offshore development center in Chennai and Kuala Lumpur/Malaysia. They have been recognized by multiple industry associations and more importantly by a number of customers for our unique and innovative products. Their Products are aimed at transforming business using cloud services, machine learning and automation in the areas of Modern Workplace, Cloud Computing, Mobility and Data Science. Their customers are in North America and Europe.
They are a team of 450 people that is growing exponentially and during last year’s campus recruitment we are the only company that has given 100% full time employment for the interns who finished our internship.
They are looking to hire around 125 new team members from this year’s campus recruitment.
For more details about the company work and the clients please visit at https://www.avasoft.com
About this On-Campus Recruitment
Who can apply?
- 2021 passing out students
- 2020 and 2019 passed out candidates
Expecting individuals who are passionate to work in a challenging next gen software product development environment will be the best fits. There will be no criterion for a minimum CGPA or arrears.
- For candidates who have been selected in the final interview will be provided with offer letters
- The candidates who accept the offer will go through an internship for a period of 6 months
- The internship is expected to start in the month of January and will be full time during this period.
- The interns will be provided a stipend of INR 10,000 per month during the internship.
- The interns will start their full-time employment post their internship receiving the salary package ranging from 3 LPA to 4 LPA
- The interns will have an option for opting out of internship within 4 weeks from the start of the internship if they feel that AVASOFT is not the right place for them. There will be no questions asked.
- After the 4-week internship completion the company expects the intern to work with us during the rest of the internship and for a period of 2 years as a full-time employee. If you want to discontinue any time before that you can by paying them the training cost amounting to INR 1.5 Lakhs.
Those who have got offer letters from other companies can also apply. You will be directly taking up the 2nd level of interview process.Registration link