Online fee payment is through student’s / parent’s portal. Please visit your portal and click PAY NOW.
Entire content of the ERP has been gathered to the best of our knowledge and belief, and the Institution endeavors to keep it up to date. In particular, we reserve the entire right to update and/or modify and/or remove this data anytime and without any prior notice. Please note that the Institution holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information.
PAYMENT GATEWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the online service for payment of Fee for The Institution . Please read the terms and conditions carefully. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by authorizing a payment through the online payment service. Institution reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms and conditions each time that this service is used.
All payments made against the any type of fees on Institution ERP portal by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. Institution does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the payments.
Rates of fees are governed by the Institution and are liable to change from time to time. Any difference in the fees is to be paid to the Institution prior to / on commencement of term.
Institutions shall not be liable for fees paid against incorrect information of student details or accounts. No liability will be accepted by the Institution if the payment is refused or declined by the credit / debit card supplier / banks for any reason. Non-refundable fees cannot be claimed for refunds in case of any dispute.
The card information supplied when using this service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to the college / ERP software. The only information supplied to the college is the name of the payer, the invoice or receipt number, part of the card number and the amount of the payment. It is the sole responsibility of the user of this service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, and to assist with the resolution of any disputes that may arise from use of this service.
This service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website / ERP Portal. However, the Institution will not be able to give any assurance that information provided online by a user may not be able to be read or intercepted by a third party.
In no event, will the Institution be liable for any damage, direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection to the site or its use thereof, for e.g. inability to use the portal by any person, delay of operation or transaction, computer virus, hacking attempt etc.
ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY CHARGES
|Payment Mode||Transaction Charges|
|Net Banking||Rs 25/-|
|Credit Cards||1.1% of the transaction amount|
|Wallets||2% of the transaction amount|
GST and Applicable Taxes will be Extra
BHARAT BILLPAY ONLINE COLLECTION CHARGES
|Rs 1 to Rs 10000||Rs 20/-|
|Rs 10000 to Rs 50000||Rs 35/-|
|Rs 50000 and Above||Rs 50/-|
GST and Applicable Taxes will be Extra
The Fee deposited through Payment Gateway will normally reach The Institution account after 2 working days. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the fee is deposited well in time. Institution shall not be responsible for any incidents like payments not settled in time due to any delay / problem of payment gateway, for paying overdue fee payments in time.
Institution does not guarantee the availability of the Online Fee Payment System every time. The Institution will not be responsible for fine exemption if the last day student fee transition fails. We strongly advise that submit the fee through Offline or Online Payment System before the due date
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Technical issue: In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and did not reflect in our official ERP, the payment gateway service clearly mentions the confirmed settlement thereafter the School’s account receives the payment. We manually submit the payment in our It may take normally 7-14 working days for the payment to be credited in our account.
- Multiple Payments Case: If double payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the Institution will refund such payments if there is no dues after the account receives payment. Which should take 7- 14 working days for the reverse payment or we can adjust the amount to the next installment of the fee as per Payers If there is any due in any type of fee / payments payable to college, the excess amount received will be adjusted and the balance will be paid back to the account where from the payment came and manual receipt will be given separately. Also the account will be updated within 48 hours .
- Other Payments Case: In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the student / parent has to directly contact the Institution and the Institution’s decision would be
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING ONLINE PAYMENT
- Login to the ERP using the link provided in the website / Email / SMS
- On successful login, students / parents may go to Fee Tab
- You will be able to see the details of your / your ward’s
- Look for Online Fee Payment and select the fees option and click on proceed
- You will be redirected for online
- After completing the process for online payment you may generate and download the soft copy of the receipt for your reference.
Malabar College of Engineering and Technology,
Desamangalam, Thrissur, Kerala Pin 679532
Phone : 0488- 4280800
Email :[email protected]
A Product of IXIAN Informatics Pvt Ltd